Oneness of Allah
*Oneness of Allah*
Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullah) said, _”All of the Qur’an is regarding Tawheed._
This is because the Qur’an is either:
1. Information regarding Allaah (the Most High), His names, His attributes, His actions and His statements.
*This is Tawheed in knowledge and information [regarding Him].*
2. A call to worship Him alone, He has not partners; and abandoning anything which is worshipped besides Him.
*This is Tawheed of one’s intent and seeking.*
3. A command or a prohibition, and [an order to] maintain His obedience in His commands and prohibitions.
*This is from the rights of the Tawheed and its perfection.*
4. Information regarding the honouring the people of Tawheed, and what happened to them in the Worldly life and what they will be honoured with in the Hereafter.
*This is the reward of Tawheed.*
5. Information regarding the people of Shirk, and what happened to them in the Worldly Life from punishments; and what will happen to them in the final abode of punishment.
*This is the recompense of those who leave the command of Tawheed.*
_So the Qur’an, all of it, is regarding Tawheed, its rights and rewards, as well as regarding the state of Shirk, its people and their recompense.”_
[Madaarij as-Saalikeen 3:417/418]